Pauline Willis will be talking on the subject of
“Creating individual and organisational success through Team Coaching”
Venue: Radisson SAS Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin 2
Time: 9.30 am. – 1pm.
Registration time – 8.50am – 9.15am. Payment at time of registration.
The hotel has underground parking facilities available + there are 2 public parking areas off Aungier St., as well.
Why should you attend?
* This workshop will provide participants with an opportunity to learn about team coaching.
* This workshop is informed by theory and practice – which can be used to extend our coaching tool-kit towards supporting team coaching and development.
* Pauline Willis aims to provide an overview of team coaching services that clients are interested in buying in difficult economic times.
* The reduced fees reflect the current climate – DWOP & DWOP CPG members – €50 / Non-members – € 75 Euro.
* This workshop has been awarded 2 CPD credits and Certificates of Attendance provided on the day.
* Workshop handouts will also be provided on the day – please note these will not be available on DWOP’s website.
* Pauline Willis is happy to discuss the possibility of holding a workshop at a later date on the Sociomapping tool. This discussion will take place after her workshop.
* It is a great opportunity to network and , if you already familiar with team development solutions, to share with us your own team development experiences.
If you are interested in attending –please note –you must book in advance only. Places are limited. Please email Yseult.Freeney@ucd.ie to book a place.